PIFIQ Business -- PIFIQ's web-based tool -- is geared towards those who:
- have data at hand in the form of spreadsheets, or databases
- are interested in seeing pictures that explain their data
- have a moderate amount of data on the order of a few hundred GB
The PIFIQ Business API allows developers to:
- build apps on top of PIFIQ's smart data stack
- use simple web services to get the job done
- pay only for what they use
- scale up
The format and documentation is available upon request to registered users. Registration is, of course, free.
If you're interested in using the PIFIQ Business API, contact us at human [ & ] pifiq [ point ] com .
We wholly accept that our web-based tool and APIs may not immediately fit your needs, or you may not have the time and resources to make use of them.
PIFIQ's team spans and straddles both industry and academia, and we start from a need. So, we would love to hear about what you do, your vision, and to help you get there doing what we do best: understand data and relationships with the objective of solving actual problems in the real world. We are not interested in just "big data" or "analytics" for the sake of it.
- a stakeholder in a business
- not necessarily in the technology industry
- not interested in the mechanics of analysis
- want and need to focus on your core business and your customers
- want to know what you're doing, trying to find ways in which to measure what you do
- need help finding trends in your own data (like your customers), or out there in the world at large (like news, finance...)
- have, or want to set, goals, and would like to see how you can use data to help you get there
- ask relevant questions
- understand you may not necessarily be interested in getting overwhelmed by technology
- know you may not be a technology firm
- help us acquire data without getting in your way
- provide visibility and insight into how you operate, find relationships in your data
- give you regular reports
Contact us at human [ & ] pifiq [ point ] com